Saturday, April 28, 2007

Confessions of a mad music lover

No excuses.

No apologies.

I fell off the pop/dance wagon and bought Robin Thicke's The Evolution of Robin Thicke and Fergie's The Dutchess. I've been enjoying Thicke's CD a lot and the mix of genres. Haven't given Fergie a thorough listen because I've been busy ripping CDs to an external drive.

If I had been told that I'd be doing this a year ago, I wouldn't have believed it because I rarely listened to music on my computer. A year later and everything's changed. Get this, I am dismantling the stereo system - that's sacrilegious!

Boo and I discussed the old skool behemoth system taking up a sizeable portion of floor space and decided to do away with it. We couldn't remember the last time we'd used it so...

I think it was last year that I packed up all the albums and got them out of the house. Talk about a labor of love. You'd think each vinyl album was gold the way I gingerly handled them! LOL A year later and they're a vague memory.

Time...it marches on

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Ewwww you bought Fergie....for shame! For shame!