Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday

Tell us about your first Musical Obsession! We want to know.

Who was it? Oh boy, I was too young to know any personal stats about them, but young enough to recognize cute and good music – The Beatles.

Why did you like them? They were cute, bouncy and had catchy tunes that my sisters would go nuts over. They seemed so happy and bubbly and made me want to dance.

What were your favorite songs they did? As a child it was the cheesy pop songs: Love Me Do, Eight Days a Week, She Loves You, etc.

As I matured it became Revolution, Sgt. Pepper, Hey Jude, Magical Mystery Tour, In My Life, etc.

Do you still like them today? Why or Why not? Absolutely. Their music resonates in my life like no other band’s. It encompasses my childhood, teenage years and early adulthood. That’s quite an accomplishment when you think about it.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think I'm one of the only people that didn't pick the Beatles