Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)



I feel like everything lately is such a blur. I'm going through the motions and pretty much running automatic. So long as I have all gifts in place and things done "on schedule", I guess it will be considered a success. I feel like I'm the parts that jiggle in a kaleidoscope.

~ Train Skyscraper
~ Poe Control
~ Lionel Richie What You are
~ Crystal Gayle I’m Beginning to See the Light
~ Lynn Bush What a Way to Go
~ The Isley Bros. You’re My Star
~ Coldplay The Scientist
~ Shirley Horn I Just found out about Love
~ Paul McCartney Coming Up
~ The Police Invisible Sun

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh I love the McCartney track. Christmas is always such a whirlwind, isn't it?