Monday, November 13, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)



Halloween was a mere thirteen days past and the stores and malls are decorated for Christmas. Forget Thanksgiving. Let's skip right over it and go for jugglar. I love Christmas, really I do. I just wish we could take it more slowly and enjoy the holiday that has Thanks in its name. I don't think it's a lot to ask and I actually enjoy Thanksgiving Day.

~ Dobie Gray I can See clearly Now
~ Zero 7 Out of Town
~ Bryan Adams Lonely Nights
~ Morcheeba Never an Easy Way
~ Lionel Richie Sweet Vacation
~ Train Drops of Jupiter
~ Tyler Hilton Missing You
~ Pet Shop Boys Suburbia
~ Dave Matthews Band Ant’s Marching
~ Jane Monheit Blame it on My Youth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm, Morcheeba ...

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yay for PSB and Jane Monheit. Bring on Christmas :)