Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday 5 for November 10: Judgment!

1. When was the last time you did something against your better judgment and what was the outcome? About a year ago I backed a co-worker who ended up flaking and left me holding the bag. It was disastrous and I swore off doing it again.
2. Who in your life seems to be a keen judge of character? My mother.
3. If there is such a thing as Judgment Day, what do you think it will be like? All deceased who are judged to be worthy shall rise again and the living who are judge unworthy shall return to dust.
4. What were the circumstances that led you to the last time you stood before a judge? Boy, I’m really having to go waay back for this one…I guess I got a citation. I can’t remember the last time I was before a judge.
5. If a panel of judges were to evaluate your last potluck contribution, what might their comments be? Excellent choice and it’s delicious!

No comments: