Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Randomness

I am sitting here relaxing as I listen to John Legend's newest album Once Again and I am not disappointed. I loved his first work Get Lifted and I've waited for this release for what seems like forever. It's a great listen and I'm glad it's here!

This little gal is Punky's baby and she's spoiled as can be! I'm sure this was an unpleasant experience for her, but for the rest of us, isn't it pure joy!?!



I've also added to my horror collection with: An American Werewolf in London, Silver Bullet, It and High Tension (the latter two recommended by co-workers). Of course, with the variety of scary movies being offered by HBO, ShowTime, Starz and Cinemax I hardly needed to buy anything. Sometimes though, you want to see a flick when it's not horror season and unless you own it - you're out of luck.

Oooh, did I mention that the films I bought were on sale for $4.99 each? Yea, this played a huge part in the buying decision. Now that the MPAA's pushing the new Blu Ray DVDs and trying to force (er, I mean entice) us to upgrade, the regular DVDs are suddenly super low. Funny how this happens.

No comments: