Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blogger Beta

I have been having fun playing with Blogger Beta and experimenting with color. If you've been here a few times in the last two days you've noticed changes in color and placement, etc.

It is so much easier to change things on the fly and see the results immediately. I wanted more color in my blog and more page elements. Comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

I have yet to edit HTML because CSS pretty much makes that unnecessary. The option to add page elements to the side bar (i.e. photos, text, links, customized HTML, etc.) means you can personalize and customize your blog in infinite ways and I can think of three folks who will use this to their full advantage! LOL


The one thing that's very important to me and that I've taken to doing a lot of is moblogging. I haven't tried posting via cell phone yet and I'm hopeful Blogger will: ~ Stop sending a return SMS alerting me of a successfull/unsuccessful post.
~ Allow me to edit the title/subject after posting.

I'll try moblogging later today as I know the opportunity to do so will arise. I hope I'm happy when I actually view the post on my blog. LOL For now, I'm off to take care of business.....as in shop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow!!! I go away for a few days, and the whole place is PINK!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget I have a thing for purple, pink, etc. and it doesn't mean it's forever. I'm experimenting! LOL