Monday, October 30, 2006

Creative Muvo C100

I've had my Muvo for about three years and I've been using a one gig SD card for awhile, which is great considering its advertised capacity is 512 meg. Well Boo bought me a 2 gig SD card and I'm filling the card as I blog. I'll know shortly if the Muvo will recognize and play the contents of the 2 gig card and if it does, I will be in heaven!

I know, my iPod holds 20 gigs but it's bulkier, hard drive based and I don't feel at ease using it in public. In the Los Angeles area we've had a lot of iPod thefts and confrontations between owners and would be liberators. I don't see the point in placing myself in this predicament if I can avoid it.

Two gigs on a flash drive would do me perfectly. I know, I once said this about the one gig, my needs keep expanding and well, I must keep testing and pushing the limits. Plus, Boo got the 2 gig SD card for a steal at Fry's - $20 after mail-in rebate!

I'll let you know the results later.

Addendum: It works! I now have a 2 gig Muvo C100 - yea, baby!

No comments: