Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Am I dense or someone please explain?

I understand Blogger's implementing upgrades (i.e. tags, font selection, etc.) and that's a good thing because most blogging software has the ability to tag entries.

What I do not understand is am I going to have to leave this blog dead in the water to upgrade to the new changes? Upon signing in I am asked if I wish to create a new blog and use the newest features.

I hope I'm wrong because I can't imagine not having tags in my future entries unless I start a new blog. That would be a loss and make me stay with what I have.

Insight anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No, you don't have to chuck your old blog. Blogger is slowly (very slowly) bringing the new changes to everyone's blogs. When these are made available, you'll be able to see it on your Dashboard.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Steven. I had a feeling you'd come to my aid - again. You're always on tops of things and you know I appreciate that!