Monday, August 21, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Being in a tattoo shop for hours doesn't leave you with much variety in music. It's either head banging punk or pulsating bass from rap & hip hop. The tatting dudes preferred the latter. I think my chest was still vibrating an hour after leaving!

Sorry about not knowing the individual song titles for this week's Music Memoir. I don't feel sorry about not knowing them for myself. This music isn't my cup of tea and it took a lot of focus on my part to neutralize it in my head. LOL The dudes had tiny speakers with mega bass and woofer outputting booming sound.

~ Erasure It Doesn't have to Be
~ 50 Cent In Da Club
~ Ludicris
~ Mary J. Blige
~ L.L. Cool J. Head Sprung
~ Ozomotli
~ Los Lonely Boys
~ Missy Elliott My Cookies
~ Def Jam
~ Ja Rule

No comments: