Monday, August 07, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It's a love song weekend, folks. Corny? Maybe. Totally 80s? Yep. Oh but the memories and emotions they arouse! What can I say, 26 years later and I am still in love with Boo. I never knew I could feel this way.

~ Billy Ocean Suddenly
~ Lionel Richie Lady
~ The O'Jays I just want to Satisfy You
~ Luther Vandross Since I Lost my Baby
~ Prince Silly Game
~ Smokey Robinson One Heartbeat
~ Ray Parker Jr. You Can't Change That
~ Usher Burn
~ Anthony Hamilton Clearly
~ Ruff Endz Someone to Love You

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Ya can't go wrong with Smokey :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you and ditto from me to you.