Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's been crazy!

It's been a very fun and different summer this year. We've been doing different things and work has been kicking our asses. Everything seems thrust into hyperdrive with very little time for catching up.

This is the first summer in a long time that I have not been snapping photos with my cameras. Even more ironic since I just bought another one and have yet to use it.

What I have been using is my cameraphone and loving it. Especially when it's so darned easy to snap a photo and email it to friends. It doesn't get more spontaneous or fun than that.

The Razr's camphone is pretty decent and I've received many compliments on the quality. Most assume it's one of my regular digital cameras with the photos downloaded. Upgrading to the Razr's been the best value!

We finally saw My Super Ex-Girlfriend, after much prodding from co-workers, and it was as dumb and funny as The Forty Year Old Virgin. It's quickly disappearing from the theater, so if you get a chance check it out. Going on a weeknight worked out great too because the theater was half empty and the crowd we had found it as humorous as we did.

No comments: