Friday, July 28, 2006

Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 songs you currently can't get enough of.

~ Zero 7 In the Waiting Line
~ Prince Love
~ Duran Duran Mash up Notorious Trick Mash up
~ Elton John Your Sister can Twist
~ Natives of the New Dawn People

Just returned from checking outside where another car chase has ended. The joke is that L.A. is the car chase capital of the world. The pursuit began in Pasadena (home of the Rose Parade) and ended in Alhambra about 1 mile from my home.

I was listening to the news as I blogged and when they reported the driver was traveling south from Pasadena to Huntington Dr. (a major thoroughfare that crisscrosses several cities) I thought the crazy driver might pass through my town. I heard several helicopters and knew he'd arrived.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've never heard that Elton song. Must rectify that. What CD is it from?