Monday, July 24, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did

The neighbors are gone for a week so I'm cat sitting Emmitt. She's a sweetie and a cutie and I felt terrible for her in this heat. All that fur must make for a very long, hot day. I made sure she had the fans on full blast and the A/C on high. Oh and water with uh...ice cubes!

I let iTunes spin the tunes this weekend and it went for a classic rock theme. All of it good music that evoked fond memories and entertained as I sweltered.

~ David Bowie Heroes
~ Duran Duran Come Undone
~ Led Zeppelin The Wanton Song
~ Three Dog Night Chest Fever
~ Elton John Philadephia Freedom
~ Billy Preston Nothing from Nothing
~ Bobbie Gentry Ode to Billie Joe Hadn't heard this one in awhile. It's always been a favorite though, I can't say why. I just enjoy it so when I hear it. It's an unexplainable gem.
~ The Moody Blues Questions
~ Rod Stewart Angel
~ Mott the Hoople All the way to Memphis

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Emmitt is gorgeous.

Julie said...

She looks very much like two of my cats...Romeo & Juliet. They're pure bred Tiffany cats. Is Emmitt at Tiffany?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mistress and Julie, I'm sorry to say that I haven't a clue about Emmitt's breed. I will ask my neighbor when she returns.

Oh look at your baby, what a cutie and no kidding....Emmitt could be Romeo & Juliets lost triplet!