Saturday, February 04, 2006

Randomness

What's going on with Blogger? I can't even access my site to browse. I've had difficulty posting in the past, but not for a long time. Maybe they're upgrading servers? I've tried reading other Blogger blogs and it's the same deal. Of course, the one's I've tried accessing are also on the west coast, so maybe it's regional?

I bought Train's newest CD For Me, It's You. I picked this up today at my least favorite haunt Best Buy. You can also view the video for Cab .

In addition to selling the CD at a great price, if I bought a second Train CD at the same time, I received both CDs for $15, $7.50 a piece is not a bad deal. So I also bought Train's Private Nation.

I've been listening to a lot of new music via Pandora and enjoying my podcasts. I'm always time shifting TV, so I guess this is why podcasts appeal to me so much. I now can timeshift audio, too!

Hope everyone's having a great Saturday night. Let's see when this posts!

No comments: