Saturday, January 07, 2006

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis

Have I recently repeated how much I love the DVR (Digital Video Recorder)? Ours are from the cable company and they (yes, there's one for the living room and the bedroom)never disappoint.

When SG-1 and Atlantis went on hiatus last summer, I left them in my first run episode scheduled recordings queue and forgot about them. Well, the shows have returned and the DVR recorded them giving me a fantastic surprise last night!

The same thing happened when The Dead Zone aired a Christmas special. I noticed the DVR recording and inquisitively checked. TDZ special was so-so, but the fact that I didn't miss the episode or have to scour the TV Guide weekly for specials was just too perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the DVR has become a much loved member of the family! Thank goodness I didn't have to work too hard to convince someone of its importance! LOL