Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Printer Karma

When it comes to printers, we have the absolute worst karma. We've owned several brands: Epson, Canon, Lexmark and every single one has failed after a year or so. I do not print much and neither does Boo. I guess the printer heads become clogged and/or the ink cartridges ruined. Several attempts at cleaning the head have failed and we're off to buy another printer.

What photos I print, are printed at either Costco or Sam's Club. The prices are good and the quality far superior to anything I could get using an ink jet at home. Also, the photos don't fade as quickly and the paper's much thicker. I'm thinking we should buy a laser printer and forego ink jet.

I don't know what I've done in my lifetime to warrant such bad karma, but I've obviously done something. Even Boo looks at me with a strange expression when attempting to print a Border Books coupon and the printer's dead - again. Anyone wishing for a new printer and needing someone to jinx it? LOL

No comments: