Thursday, December 29, 2005

Whew....

This is it for me, the final work day of 2005 and I can't say that I'm sorry or wish it wasn't so.

Not that the year's been bad. Quite the contrary, it's been very good and I have a lot to be thankful for. Work-wise it's been a fantastic year!

I'm simply looking forward to 2006 and am optimistic about what the new year will bring. In the meantime, I'm ready to enjoy a fabulous four day weekend.

I have an old desktop computer to move. A notebook computer to replace it with, thus freeing a spot. A new notebook to set up in the freed space and the cable company coming to install our free internet. Thank God for class action lawsuits! LOL

I have several foreign films I'd like to see and photos to work on. Yes, I've been inspired lately. Don't know why the photo drought occurred, but it did.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm hoping 2006 will be a good year. I just ordered my pink Creative Zen Micro. If it's as good as my little muvo, than I know it's going to be great. BTW they do still make the muvo line. I checked their website :)

Happy New Year!