Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

Past, Present and Future:

What are a few of you favorite albums from last year? Oh boy, John Legend Get Lifted, Mariah Carey The Emancipation of Mimi, Dina D'Allessandro Is it Safe, Zero 7 Simple Things, Fiona Apple Extraordinary Machine.

What are a few of your current favorite songs?
In the Waiting Line
I Thought I'd be There
Silly Girl
Get Lifted
Red, Red, Red
Parting Gift
Not about Love
It's Like That
Fly like a Bird

What bands do you hope do more recording/touring in the coming year?
Madonna, The Eagles,John Legend, Elton John, Led Zepplin (yea, I can dream), Paul McCartney, U2, Dina D'Allessandro, The Road Dogz, Porterhouse Bob.

At this moment I'm stuck on Duran Duran's Skin Trade. I have it playing on repeat and am thoroughly enjoying it. I get stuck on tunes sometimes and never tire of hearing it repeated. Anyone else relate to this?

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Kinda like Mistletoe and Wine and Thunder Child. I've listened to those two song a zillion times, I swear!

Thanks for playing!

Oh and I love Skin Trade!