Friday, December 30, 2005

Random Talk

No sooner have I posted my resolutions than I'm already breaking one by not posting! Well, the New Year hasn't officially arrived yet, so there's hope.

Had a very busy day today and also saw King Kong. What can I say, the film's a CGI feast and cinematically gorgeous. The way King Kong's treated, though, left me feeling very sad. Overall, I left the theater feeling very sad and slightly disappointed.

I offer no spoilers about the story or anything else. It is a film that should be viewed on the big screen. Make time to see it and let me know your thoughts. Am I being overly sensitive?

I also bought Depeche Mode's latest CD Playing with the Angel and I'm really excited about them having something new. It's been awhile. I haven't had time to listen to it, but will do so over the weekend.

Weather-wise, I'm glad it didn't rain today. It's rained off and on this week and I know we're expecting a very wet New Year. We shall see!

No comments: