Monday, August 15, 2005

The news has been reporting about the rising gas prices and their expected peak at $3.00 a gallon. Returning to the office from the video store, I was shocked to see these prices! Granted, I was in downtown L.A. where gas is always more expensive, but it is a sign of what's around the corner!

I still haven't solved the wireless connection problem. I haven't felt much like doing so, either. Probably because I am the one who uses it most and I have a working system in the den, so it's not like I'm without the internet. Boo can also just as easily use the den connection. I'll work on it sometime this week, I'm sure. Right now, I'm into listening to and discovering new podcasts. I love it. There's so much to learn and discover that I never get bored.

The sun's axis is changing in my neck of the woods. I can tell by the afternoon sunshine. Autumn's lingering in the wing and I'm ready for it. Usually, the changing season can depress me because I need a lot of sunlight. But this year, I'm embracing and welcoming it. Please Lord, no more heavy rain!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Crikey! You can't even afford to drive anymore :(