Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Madness

1. What's on your refrigerator? (Please feel free to use a picture to answer.) Lots of magnets, take out menus and City Hall contact numbers.
2. What color is your refrigerator? It's basic white.
3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side? It's on top because there's not enough room to accommodate a side by side.
4. How old is your fridge? Does it match your stove? It's four years old and I'm positive of this because.....it was delivered on September 11, 2001. I'll always remember receiving my sister's phone call alerting me to what was happening in New York. It's one of those days/events when I'll always remember where I was and what I was doing.
5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge? Weekly. Don't want furry stuff growing inside, do we now?! LOL

No comments: