Sunday, March 06, 2005

Looney Lunes

We are going to start simple with a goofy word association game… Use the word, what comes to mind?

Lobotomy:: Torture
Unspoken:: Truth
Negligible:: Litigation
Entrepreneurial:: Work
Sagacious:: Blind

Then for the second part a little music bit, answer the following 3 questions.

What is the song or artist that you love to hate? Celine Dion. Drama queen to the inth degree.

What is the song or artist that you love but don’t like to admit to? Ooooh, well I don't admit to it, why would I share it in my blog???? LOL

What is the song or artist that you first ever remember listening to as a child and loving, or that you purchased their first CD. Any story behind it? The Beatles. My sisters, who are quite a bit older than me, always played The Beatles and I believe the first 45 I purchased with my own money was Clapton's Layla.

No comments: