Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Well I've said it before and I'm saying it again, the best made plans don't always pan out. LOL We did some minor shopping before going to dinner last night and made our reservation on time. Even the parking Goddess was with us and we breezed into the restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised to be seated in a booth near the cellist and violinist and so the ambiance was quite soothing and romantic. We had a very sumptuous meal and were able to dine at our leisure, without being watched or stared at by hungry diners! LOL

Our tummies stuffed, we then could not agree on what we wanted to do. We had checked the movie times and knew what was playing, but couldn't decide. The mall in general beckoned B. and the Borders me. We finally agreed to walk off some of our meal and promptly lost time and ourselves in the mall. We'll have to catch flicks Wednesday night! LOL

Today I bought two DVDs Saw and Raging Bull and Kanye West's The College Dropout CD. We had to wait for the store to unpack the DVDs and while waiting, I promptly made a beeline to the CD section. It's not good to give me leeway at Circuit City. Spouse was at the mechanics, so I was in heaven and running amok! LOL

No comments: