Monday, February 14, 2005




So today's the day that lovers and couples gladly ring in and singles lament. Whatever side of the spectrum you happen to fall in, I hope you're having a great day and an even livlier night! For us, it's an early dinner (you know the restaurants are going to be jam packed and booked) at 5:30 p.m. We have our reservations made and we're catching a movie afterward. We don't yet know what we're watching, as it depends on what time we finish dining and what's playing closest to said time!

The four films in consideration are: Hitch, Are we there yet?, The Boogeyman and In Good Company. Yea, we're all over the place; romantic comedy, to horror, to childrens comedy, to comedy. Well then, maybe we're not all over, the theme seems to be comedy. So, we'll see which one we view and I'll fill ya'll in tomorrow. In the meantime, if you're inclined to look at bizarre Valentine Cards from days past, my hope these will amuse you.

Has anyone gone the online route this year? I was reading an article in the NYT that talked about a surge in subscriptions during the months of January and February for online dating sites. I've never tried them, I've been in my relationship for twenty plus years - hell, online dating didn't exist! - but I'm curious about the whole experience. If you've tried it this year for the first time or in the past, please share your observations and experience.

No comments: