Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Palm PDA

My Palm PDA is my constant companion. When I received my first one back in 2000, I intended to use it strictly for calendar tracking, phone & address book and quick calculator. Well, I shortly discovered mail lists devoted to Palm users and learned about an awesome app named AvantGo.

I downloaded and installed the free app and have never been the same since! I use Avantgo to download the pages of the New York Times, Washington Post and USA Today. I also read and remain updated on several blogs this way. I type in their URL, save the entry and each time I synch, AvantGo updates my PDA with their latest articles and postings. (All blogs listed in the blogroll accompany me through my day. Thanks, folks! LOL)

Avantgo is fast. It's easy. It keeps me entertained and informed, especially when I'm waiting. I don't know what I'd do without it. It's the killer app for my Palm PDA and I'd be lonely and lost without it! This free app has made my Palm PDA indispensable - it's a serious enhancement and an app no PDA user should be without. My PDA and digital camera go everywhere with me!

No comments: