Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Note: I don't know where this meme originated, I found it on someone's blog, they found it from someone, and so on. I found it interesting, fun and thought I'd tag three folks who appreciate music. I hope you'll enjoy the tag and respond by playing!


Music Meme

What are the first ten random songs on your computer/MP3 player?
Random 10:
- World in My Eyes Depeche Mode
- Missionary Man Eurythmics
- Head Sprung L.L. Cool Jay
- You Never Know Dave Matthew's Band
- Early in the Morning The Gap Band
- Vertigo U2
- Work It Missy Elliot
- Knockin' on Heavens Door Guns N Roses
- Swamp Talking Heads
- Cocaine Eric Clapton

What is the total amount of music files on your computer? Uh....20 gigs.

The last CD you bought is:
Sacred Love Sting

What is the song you last listened to before this message?
L.A. Woman The Doors

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
5 w/meaning:
Free Jill Scott
If you Love Somebody Sting
Funeral for a Friend Elton John
Try Me Donna Summer
That's the Way Earth, Wind & Fire

Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
Music Whore
Fallen Darkness
Lady Starlight

No comments: