Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Christmas Themed Films

There are some films that I need to view annually and no matter how many times I've seen them, I always enjoy them as if it's my first. And, as many times as I've viewed them, I can't recite the lines verbatim and I still anticipate scenes out of sequence. Does dyslexia in viewing films exist?

My favorites are (in no particular order):

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott and Alistair Sims versions)
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
A Christmas Story

Some of these are viewed alone, as spouse can view them only so many times. And, I really don't mind because I understand that not everyone enjoys viewing a film repeatedly (even if 364 days have passed between viewings). The one film we share an equal affinity for is A Christmas Story and it's always nice to have someone to laugh or sing Jingle Bells with. What's your favorite Christmas movie list?

No comments: